There are two types of impact organization of Electric Hammer Drill 28mm Zh2-28: dog tooth type and ball type. The ball impact drill is composed of a moving plate, a fixed plate, and a steel ball. The moving plate is connected with the main shaft through threads, and has 12 steel balls; the fixed plate is fixed on the casing with pins and has 4 steel balls. Under the action of thrust, the 12 steel balls roll along the 4 steel balls. The cemented carbide drill bit can be rotated and impacted to drill holes in brittle materials such as bricks, blocks, and concrete. Take off the pin, so that the fixed plate and the moving plate roll together without impact, which can be used as a normal electric drill.
How to use:
(1) Before operation, it is necessary to check whether the power supply is consistent with the conventional rated 220V voltage on the power tool, and avoid wrongly connecting to the 380V power supply.
(2) Before using the impact drill, please carefully check the insulation protection of the body, the auxiliary handle and the adjustment of the depth gauge, etc., and whether the machine has loose screws.
(3) The impact drill must be installed with an alloy steel impact drill or a general-purpose drill with a permissible solution between φ6-25MM according to the material requirements. Prevent the use of drills that cross the plan.
(4) The wire of the impact drill should be well protected, and it should be prevented from being dragged all over the ground to avoid being rolled and cut, and it is not allowed to drag the wire into the oily water to prevent the oily water from corroding the wire.
(5) The power socket of the impact drill must be equipped with leakage switch equipment, and check whether the power cord is damaged. When the impact drill is found to have leakage, abnormal vibration, high heat or abnormal noise during use, stop working immediately and find an electrician in time. Check out the patch.
(6) When replacing the drill bit with the impact drill, use the special wrench and the drill bit to lock the key, and never use non-special tools to hit the impact drill.
(7) When using the electric impact drill, remember not to use excessive force or tilt operation. It is necessary to tighten the appropriate drill bit and adjust the depth gauge of the electric impact drill beforehand. When operating straight and balanced, it is necessary to apply force slowly and evenly, and do not force an oversized drill bit. .
(8) Proficient in mastering and operating the functions of forward and reverse control organization, tightening screws and punching and tapping.
Post time: Feb-28-2023