The Lithium Electric Hammer 26mm Zhl-26/zhl2-26v of the electric tool has a hammer tube which is rotatably supported in the housing, the hammer tube can be driven in rotation through a transmission gear of a transmission device which is arranged on the hammer tube, and has a hammer tube arranged in the hammer tube. The percussion mechanism has a piston that can be driven into a reciprocating stroke and has a work type changeover switch for the work types “hammer drilling” and “chiseling”, the work type changer switch has a manual The operating change knob and a change mechanism connected to the change knob, which couples the hammer tube to the transmission gear in the set position of the change knob “hammer drilling” and the hammer tube in the set position “drilling” Non-rollable fixation in the housing, characterised in that the switching mechanism has a switch ring which can be fixed on the hammer tube without relative rolling and axially displaceable, the switch ring on its outer side opposite the hammer tube having at least one Radial locking cam, which is designed to: on the one hand, engage in a form-locking manner in the circumferential direction into at least one axial groove fastened to the transmission gear wheel and, on the other hand, form-locking in the circumferential direction Fittedly penetrates into the axial teeth that are fixed to the housing.
Self-protection when using a hammer drill
1. The author should wear glasses to protect the eyes, and wear a mask when working with the face up.
2. Wear earplugs when working for a long time to reduce the impact of noise.
3. After working for a long time, the drill bit is in a hot state, and you should pay attention to burn the skin when replacing it.
4. When working, the side handle should be used and operated with both hands, so that the arm can be sprained by the reaction force when the rotor is blocked.
5. When working on a ladder or working at a high place, you should do a good job of falling from a high place, and the ladder should be supported by people on the ground.
1. Confirm whether the power supply connected to the site is consistent with the nameplate of the electric hammer, and whether there is a leakage protector connected.
2. The drill bit and the holder should be adapted and properly installed.
3. When drilling walls, ceilings and floors, you should first acknowledge whether there are cables or pipes buried.
4. When working at heights, pay attention to the safety of objects and pedestrians below, and set up warning symbols.
5. Confirm whether the switch on the electric hammer drill is cut off. If the power switch is turned on, the power tool will roll unexpectedly when the plug is inserted into the power socket, which may cause personnel risks.
6. If the workplace is far away from the power supply, when the cable needs to be extended, it should use the capacity and install a qualified extension cable. If the extension cable passes through the sidewalk, it should be elevated or the cable should be crushed and damaged.
When using a hammer drill, the operator is required to operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures of the hammer drill, and at the same time, he must pay attention to some operational precautions to operate accurately.
Post time: Feb-17-2023